Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Megadeth - "End Game"


Megadeth - End Game

I'm a diehard Megadeth fan. If you know me you know I have passion for good streight forward metal and this is Megadeth's true return to form. "United Abominations" was good, but no where near the assult of "End Game". Seriously, I dare you to listen to this album without having to take a nap after. Song after song of punishing trash metal, beautiful and disturbing at the same time. I would give examples of songs to start you off on, but really there's little point, its just one of those albums that you must listen to cover to cover (not sure that makes sense). I also dare you to tell me that "Death Magnetic" by Metalica is better than "End Game", you would be dead wrong. While Death Magnetic maybe on this list it doesn't touch the awesomeness that is "End Game".

Megadeth are :
Dave Mustaine – lead vocals, guitar (1983–present)
Chris Broderick – guitar, backing vocals (2008–present)
James Lomenzo – bass guitar, backing vocals (2006–present)
Shawn Drover – drums, percussion (2004–present)

Album's :

No comments: