Saturday, November 28, 2009

Devin Townsend Project - Ki



Devin Townsend Projects album "Ki" was one of the first albums by the monster that is Devin that I had to take a second listen to get. Its different, and in this case different is amazing! I really recommend this album to anyone, its chill but at the same time it will knock you on your face. I love how everything Townsend does has beauty with equal parts of brutal. Its funny because none of these song's could technically be categorized as metal. I would say this has more of a grungy sound, and when I say that I hope I don't offend my favorite artist of all time.

Album's
Ocean Machine: Biomech
Infinity
Physicist
Terria
Accelerated Evolution
Devlab
Synchestra
The Hummer
Ziltoid the Omniscient
Ki
Addicted

For fans of music in general.

No comments: