Thursday, October 21, 2010

Red Letter Media


I'm sure by now that you know how critical I am of entertainment in general. Well one of the things I've always hated was the Prequels to Star Wars. I've hated them but never really knew what I should complain about because there is never enough time to really get the point across to someone. Well the people out at Red Letter Media have done that and doe it so well that no one should ever have to argue the Prequels suck my rod ever again. So how bad as Attack Of the Clones??? Well it was so bad that Red Letter Media made a 59 minute video telling us releases its bad. What about The Phantom Menace? Try 70 minutes. I bring this up for one reason and one reason only. They just teased releasing the next prequel review the other day and now I'm excited! So in honor of the next installment "Emo Anakin Kills Children" I thought I would share with you some of the previous reviews. If you like what you see you can either go to YouTube and visit Redlettermedia on you tube. They also have a great website where the reviews are broken down less. That website is Red Letter Media.



So your aware. There is strong language so if your offended by awesomeness too bad for you.

No comments: