Friday, January 7, 2011

Beans - 'Deathsweater' Rap Song


This song is off of the album 'End It All' which will be released in February. I've been trying to get into some types of rap music recently. While I don't like the genre for the most part I can admit when something suits me. Beans new song does that, maybe because it hits the exact marks it needs to for me to enjoy it. First of all the beat is repeated but its got enough going on that it says interesting. The chours reminds me of Pharrel Williams which is always good. The first rapper doesn't remind me of Busta Rhyme's but he does syncopate his words in a manner that reminded me of earlier Busta material. Would I ever listen to this song again? No, but you guys might so here it is...

Beans - Deathsweater by brooklynvegan

No comments: