Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm an asshole because I just thought about this.


I love music, its a major part of my life. If I had the choice to go deaf or blind, I got blind in a heart beat. What about people who are deaf? They don't get to experience the great music that we take for granted. I'm a selfish prick because I've never enough thought about that before. This video is of a girl performing the song 'Fuck You' by Cee Lo Green using sign language. Its funny that she performs the song with her entire body, and the people watching can get the beat from her motions. Its a really cool instance of someone who wanted to share something with people who can't enjoy it as easily as us. Really think about this video as you watch it, think about how cool this girl is for doing this. The girl also reminds me of a friend named Kristin.

No comments: