Sunday, January 9, 2011

One of the worst songs I've heard in a while. NSFW or your ears!


I hate on pop stars a lot at IHBC and I know that I'm unfair sometimes. Music is music and people can't help what they enjoy sometimes. It could always be worse right? Well this, ladies and gentlemen, is the worse! I give you X-Pistols. A band comprised of members of the equally horrible bands D.I., Humble Gods, Doggy Style and the Kottonmouth Kings. Its not often we get a 'super group' this terrible so sing this epic shit stain up. This video was deemed controversial because of the subject matter but I would argue it was because of the musical content. I wonder if the actual song is gonna have terrible gun shot sounds in it? I hope so because then at least people won't take this crap so seriously. The band releases their debut album on January 18th.

No comments: