Monday, December 27, 2010

Times of Grace - "Where The Spirit Leads Me" New Song


I just can't help but wonder why these guys are making this album. I know its nostalgic and whatever. Its just too much like the recent KSE stuff for me to think its good. I need to listen to the whole thing to really get an idea. Its just been disappointing for me so far. Maybe listening to the album in context will help. They debut their new album in January of 2011.


Times of Grace - Where the Spirit Leads Me from Record Store Day on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Mormotron said...

I agree with you to an extent but i will say that it is very refreshing to hear jesse's voice again.. I feel like the reason it sounds so much like new KSE is because of Adam D. Which i have no problem with since he has pretty much been the structure of killswitch from the get go. I will say that im not super impressed so far with what i have heard from them (which is everything that you have posted) BUT i am very interested to hear the whole thing like you said. Jesse's voice is just so refreshing to hear to me instead of Howard.. Jesse is pretty much what got me into metal honestly. So hopefully the puss will step it up a couple thousand notches and make this album the way it should be.

Mormotron said...

this is what did it for me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HRrQqa5kjI

Mormotron said...

whiiiiccchhh brings me to my next post... which maybe you can help me out with.