Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I can admit when I'm wrong!


I may have spoken Ill to a band that deserves some praise. The other day I posted THIS about the band Cilice and said that everything about their band smelled of suck. Well I've been listening to their album "Deranged Headtrip" and all I can say is DAMN. This is a good metal album. Its almost the perfect blend between progressive and technical metal. The vocalist (who is no longer with the band) does some Disturbed type vocal patterns that really work with the music. There is also a song in which the singer sounds like Nathan Explosion from dethklok. I highly recommend this album if you a fan of the genre and even if your not check out the songs below. I can admit when I'm wrong about a band. Sometimes I make snap judgement about things and if my opinion of something changes I'll admit to it. Too many people today have to much pride to know when something they originally believed is wrong. Sometimes you just gotta admit defeat and love music!

CiLiCe - Mental Breakdown


CiLiCe - "Chernobyl"

No comments: