Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Paste Magazine's Top 20 Covers of 2010


I'm not going to make a super long post about this, but the people over at paste made a pretty interesting list. They uploaded the songs for you to listen to as well and I have to say, some of them are really good. I may not agree with the top spots but they put a lot of work into it. here are the top 5 on their list...

5. Jimmy Fallon (as Neil Young) and Bruce Springsteen – “Whip My Hair” (Willow Smith)
4. The Raveonettes – “I Wanna Be Adored” (Stone Roses) – The Raveonnettes
3. St. Vincent, Beck and Liars – “Never Tear Us Apart” (INXS)
2. Cee Lo Green – “No One Gonna Love You” (Band of Horses)
1. Lissie (tie) – “Bad Romance” (Lady Gaga) and “Pursuit of Happiness” (Kid CuDi)

You can see the list HERE and you can hear Cee Lo Green's version of “No One Gonna Love You” below.

No comments: