Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Circa Survive























Yeah yeah im sure you have heard them. If you like Saosin then you love Circa Survive. Period. Except for the fact that Anthony Green is a god compared to Cove Reber. Anthony writes amazing lyrics if you actually take the time to give a poop and read what he is singing like a little girl/boy. Yes he does sound like a little girl but get over it and listen to it. The musicians in this band are ridiculous. I can say that I have had a really hard time getting into their new album but im still working with it. Definitely a lot of good songs on it. I'm just trying to find the best one A personal favorite of mine off the new album "Blue Sky Noise" is a song called "I've Felt Free". Definitely a lot slower or tamed down compared to the other stuff but a damn good song. Maybe I think that because I feel like i've been through some shitty relationships in my life (haven't we all). I'm pretty sure that nothing will compare to "On Letting Go" but i'm willing to give it a chance. Here are some of my favorites. Oh and because of people being gay and not letting videos have an embeded code you get these crappy videos oh well just listen to it. Enjoy. Oh and if you don't like any of these videos just watch the dancing Salsa dog at the end instead.