Wednesday, November 24, 2010

These are the most controversial songs? Really?

Maybe its the Brits? Maybe they are all a bunch of nellies. I don't know but this list is super weak if you ask me. Even after listening to most of the songs I don't get it. Maybe they did the survey with people over 90? Well "Kim" is kinda hardcore. I mean its hard to even listen to. The Prodigy one is only bad because it eludes to beating women. Relax is about something sexual?? I'm just really disappointed. There are bands that have worst names than the lyrics in these songs. Leave it to the British. I think maybe I'll make my own list of songs? Maybe that would be fun. I've listened to some pretty evil crap in my day. If you have a song that deserves to be on the list comment and tell us what it is, or comment on Facebook. We Americans have to fight for whats wrong in music!!! ummm that sounded better in my head.


Top 10 Most Controversial Songs
As selected by the British public
PRS study (2010)

1. Smack My B*tch Up – The Prodigy


2. God Save The Queen – The Sex Pistols


3. Relax – Frankie Goes To Hollywood


4. Kim – Eminem


5. Killing In The Name – Rage Against The Machine


6. Ebeneezer Goode – The Shamen


7. Suicide Solution – Ozzy Osbourne *See Video Below*

8. Get Your Gunn – Marilyn Manson


9. Angel of Death – Slayer


10. Dear God - XTC



No comments: