Thursday, November 18, 2010

Site name change and some other stuff.


I have decided to continue on this "blog". I'd rather not call it that since I don't really want to blog. I really just want to inform people of the many awesome bands I come across and the cool video's or pictures that I find on the interwebs. I may on occasion do a bit where I rant but that will be rare as I am not the best writer. I'm going to continue to do music reviews and I want help. If you would like me to listen to an album and give my take I would be more than happy to do so. I can't promise it will be kind and I can't promise that I will purchase the album to do it.

Also the name of the blog from this point on will be.... drum roll please.... "Intelligence Has Been Compromised". I chose this name for a couple reasons. First I am a horrible writer and I know that I am. I don't use proper punctuation or grammar and even though I clearly have a spell checker I don't always use it. If that is bothersome to you I apologize. Also I consider everyone in the world who listens to lesser music than myself to be stupid. Its a fact. Also it just sounds cool to me.

Thanks for supporting my site those who have been doing so. If I can do anything to make your stay a more enjoyable experience let me know. If you have opinions on how I do things let me know. If you want me to stop and give up, TOO BAD!!!

And Now Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" metal version

No comments: