Monday, December 20, 2010

Balloon Shop, Olan Rogers, The Last Scene 1-5



I'm not really sure how I found balloon shop back in the day but I do know that I fell in love with it. Balloon shop was a bunch of different skits with three hilarious guys Thomas Gore, Joshua Pursley, and Olan Rogers. I feel like you either love it or you hate it. Unfortunately they don't make videos anymore...BUT Olan does and he is getting pretty ridiculous with his filming/editing skills. Anyways he has started a short series called "The Last Scene". There are 5 parts to it and the final part finally came out earlier today so I figured I would share the whole thing with you. And just so you can get idea of how far this guy has come i'll put a couple of his first videos up before I put all of The Last Scene up. Hope you enjoy it and I know this guy is going to go somewhere... not sure if he's going to be the new Andy Samberg but only time will tell I guess. Anyways Enjoy.















No comments: