Friday, December 24, 2010

Songs I shouldn't like but I do. Justin Timberlake


"Rock Your Body"

Yeah I know its super gay... whatever. I argue that this song is as close as what we will get to newer Micheal Jackson. Don't tell me that Micheal made stuff after the early 90's. I don't believe you. This song is super catchy and that is due to it being produced by The Neptune's which is the brain child of Pharrell Williams. This is also one of the only single's that Timberlake released that featured beat boxing. Its amazing to me that Timberlake only released two studio albums. I know he's been working on an acting career and also producing songs for other people. I'm not sure what reminded me of this song, but it was the perfect opportunity to tell the world that I like this song and screw you if you don't like it!

No comments: