Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Watchout! There's Ghosts - The Shakeup




WATCHOUT! for this god awful band... When I started watching this video I was like man this song is bad it can't get any worse... then what do you know! This crap has got to go...Not only is this the worst song i've ever heard but the video is full of unnecessary triangles. I feel like everyone in this band are gay lovers. Hey who knows maybe that's what they are going for and if that's the case...theeen congrats you've achieved your goal! HEY MAYBE THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE ALL THE TRIANGLES IN THE VIDEO!! Never mind they aren't unnecessary at all!! Oh and what a horrible band name to i might add... How exactly do you watchout for ghosts??? ya got me oh well. Man I hope you enjoy this.


Watchout! Theres Ghosts - The Shake Up [HD Music video] from Color Factory on Vimeo.

No comments: