Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Goldfrapp - Rocket



ok ok so for whatever reason I really like this song and I know I probably shouldn't. I would DEFINITELY say that this is a major guilty pleasure. It might be because the song is just so damn catchy...or the fact that there are not one but TWO keytars or maybe it's the sweet chick drummer or maybe it's the singers sweet sequin dress thing or maybe it's the sweet clear bass! I DON'T KNOW! TOO MANY AWESOME THINGS GOING ON AT ONCE! ugh.... I feel like because I listen to this song I should be in aqua colored underwear from American Apparel without a shirt on while playing with puppies and that is not a good thing...nor a pretty picture sorry for painting that for you. oh well maybe this will become your new guilty pleasure. Probably not. Enjoy.





No comments: